Wednesday 17 March 2021

Paper Planes

WALT: Use capital letters and punctuation correctly.


Write a paragraph (which will then go onto your blog), describing the fun we had as a class during our Paper Plane Challenge. 

Today the students in Room 21 had a paper planes challenge after Morning Tea. First our teacher put us in 3 groups and my team was Alepina, Pritchard and me. Next our teacher told us to make an airplane so we can fly it in the class with my group.Then our teacher told us to go and line up on the wall so we could fly the airplane in the class.After that we were flying the airplanes in the classroom and we had a winner.Finally the winning team got some points from the teacher.I felt happy when I threw my plane because it was fun to make a paper plane.


1 comment:

  1. Dear Anna Marie

    I really love your blog post about paper planes you really know your paper do you your like a expert on paper planes. I really like ow you were happy and not sad and also how your team won the point. You are very smart hope you enjoy with the rest of your day and see you later. Keep the good blog post up.

    ReplyDelete