Tuesday 16 March 2021

Capital Letters

 TASK DESCRIPTION: This week we did Capital Letters on our chrome book only some of us that Have the chrome we only had Eight thing's To on the the capital Letters it was easy for me and my friends on my table and I liked it doing it on my chrome.





Capitalisation 


Correct the capitalisation in each sentence as you rewrite it in colour below.


  1. ben and i are going to the movies.

Ben and I are going to the movies.


  1. yesterday, i went to pt. england beach.

Yesterday, I went to pt. England beach.


  1. last monday was waitangi day.

Last Monday was Waitangi Day.


  1. have you seen the movie three wise cousins?

Have You seen The Movie Three Wise cousins.


  1. mr. burt is the principal of our school.

Mr. Burt is The principal of our School.


  1. did you know that ms west likes to sing?

Did You know that Ms West likes To Sing.


  1. mrs. moala was born in the united states of america.

Mrs. Moala was Born in the united states of Amaerica.


  1. mr. jacobson enjoys coaching netball.

Mr. Jacobson enjoys coaching Netball.







No comments:

Post a Comment